April 9, 2012

Interview yourself

Something I found to get myself (and you) really thinking about my (your) life. It isn't just nutrition or exercise that is important, it is overall wellbeing. These questions may sound easy, but they're probably goals/dreams/passions that you haven't evaluated in a long time. Just copy the questions and answer them on a piece of paper or blank word document, or even reply to me in the comments section, although you can just keep your answers to yourself if you like.

Why do you want to live?
To take care of my cats (I'm secretly hoping for another one). To learn more stuff. To be entertained. To make the environment better, and help animals. To create. I want to travel and write and spend more time in nature and with animals and the things I love. I want to help those I care about.

What do you love?
Anime, manga, tv shows, movies, animals, my cats, food, nature, travel, books, writing, art, drawing, painting, ceramics, baths, the night sky, rain, thunder storms, autumn, holidays, laying in bed, going online, working on my blogs, helping people with baby names, talking to strangers, Vegas, Italy, buying stuff, interior decorating

What is your ideal environment?
I want to be someplace warm, almost tropical/rainforest-y, or Mediterranean, where there is so much green around me I can’t help but be happy. Not too far from lots of people, not too far from solitude. Ideally, I’d like to be around lots of people that love me unconditionally, no drama. I want to be surrounded by animals, but not necessarily those I have to take care of 24/7, like when I was a kid and could go outside and catch frogs, birds, and rabbits. But I want lots of rescued cats. I want to have a really big house, like a mansion with eight bedrooms, so everyone can come stay with me. I would also want a house that is warm, natural, luxurious and filled with the things I love.

What do you want to accomplish in the next few years?
I want to go to Italy, buy a new house, publish a book and poetry, start a seasonal wellness retreat, rescue more cats, watch more anime, repurpose some furniture, become a writing coach and maybe a nutritionist or wellness coach, build my home decorating portfolio, paint (and then sell my paintings), cover up my old tattoo, learn how to cut hair, save/earn lots of money, do lots of yoga, make my garden much bigger, start a youtube channel for this blog, and possibly start a green juice/smoothie delivery business.

What do you want your loved ones to know about you?
I am truly happy on the path that I'm on. As you can see, there's lots I want to do, and I don't want to be trapped doing something I don't love. I am going to find a way to be independent and make money doing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment